PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
THE ENTHUSIASTS protects personal data and privacy of CUSTOMERS of the www.internationalrunningclub.com site.
THE ENTHUSIASTS undertakes, as a data controller, to process the personal data collected in compliance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, including the law of 6 January 1978 (in its current version) relating to Information Technology, Files and Data Protection and Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this personal data (GDPR).
Personal data means any information relating to the CUSTOMER and especially:
- Customer account : information by the CUSTOMER of the required fields when registering on the Site (last name, first name, telephone number, email address, personal password, address provided for the delivery of products, etc.) ;
- Purchase and billing data: data collected for the CUSTOMER's purchases (card numbers, card expiration date, delivery locations, size, ...) ;
- Browsing data : data collected when the CUSTOMER browses the site (statistics on the categories of purchases, IP address, location data, dates and times of connection, ...).
THE ENTHUSIASTS directly collects the personal data of the CUSTOMER on the website www.internationalrunningclub.com and during in-store purchases. The data that could be collected by THE ENTHUSIASTS is used particularly for the following purposes :
- Creation and management of the customer's account ;
- Order management (shipping, return, reimbursement, discounts) ;
- Management of payment transactions ;
- Bill management ;
- Delivery and return management ;
- CUSTOMER relationship management ;
- Management of statistics on purchases categories ;
- Promotion through commercial offers via the site, email, text messages, social networks, facebook…
- Customer knowledge operations (statistics, analysis, selection and segmentation) ;
- Information operations of commercial partners (Collaborations etc…).
It is specified that the data collected and its processing is justified by the performance of the contract concluded between THE ENTHUSIASTS and its CUSTOMER as appropriate may be either on the basis of the CUSTOMER's consent, or on the basis of legitimate interest of THE ENTHUSIASTS. This processing may also be justified by the improvement of the customer relationship as well as by prospecting operations for the INTERNATIONAL RUNNING CLUB brand.
The CUSTOMER authorizes THE ENTHUSIASTS to use their personal data, particularly the information contained in order confirmation emails, cancellation, partial delivery, in order to calculate the amount due and to credit their account. This data may also be used by THE ENTHUSIASTS to enrich its customer database.
THE ENTHUSIASTS undertakes never to bring to the attention of third parties (excluding business partners and / or subcontractors) the personal information provided by its CUSTOMERS upon their registration.
Personal data is kept by THE ENTHUSIASTS for the time necessary to accomplish the purposes described above and for the duration of the applicable limitation period.
To the extent permitted by law, the CUSTOMER has the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability of their personal data as well as a right to limit the processing relating to the personal data that concern them. They also has the right to refuse the processing of personal data that concern them for reasons relating to their particular situation as well as the use of their data for the purpose of sending information emails by THE ENTHUSIASTS.
Finally, the CUSTOMER can send THE ENTHUSIASTS specific instructions concerning the use of their data after his death.
These rights can be exercised by sending a letter to the following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org; it is also possible to unsubscribe at any time from the sending of an information email from THE ENTHUSIASTS by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in the emails sent.
Cookies are a series of information, usually small in size and identified by a name, which can be transmitted to the CUSTOMER's browser by a website to which the CUSTOMER connects.
The CUSTOMER's navigation on the site implies acceptance by the latter of the use of these cookies. The CUSTOMER has the right to oppose the use of these cookies by configuring their browser, it being specified that access to certain services may require the prior acceptance of cookies by the CUSTOMER.